Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to clean-up-fridge curry recipe. To make clean-up-fridge curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Take 400-500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken Mince.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Provide 400-500 g of Vegetables *finely cut or sliced.
- Get of *Note: I used 1 Onion, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 2 Mushrooms, 2 small Carrots, some small Broccoli pieces and some Baby Spinach.
- You need of *Other recommended ingredients: Green Capsicum, Eggplant,.
- You need of Green Leafy Vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Pumpkin,.
- You need of Sweet Potato, Celery, Parsnip, Asian Mushrooms, Apple, etc.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Canned Tomatoes (400g).
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Cut the vegetables all finely..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a large frying pan and cook all ingredients. When meat changed colour and vegetables are almost tender, add Canned Tomatoes, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce..
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Soft leafy vegetables like Baby Spinach need to be added at very last. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..
- *Alternatively you can use Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder, but you need to add some water as Curry Roux contain thickening agent like flour and make this curry quite thick..
If you find this Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.