Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish mackerel curry recipe. You can have spanish mackerel curry using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Mackerel Curry:
- Take of A. Ingredients.
- Take 5 slices of Spanish Mackerel – fried.
- Provide of (Rub Turmeric powder + salt on fish slices before frying).
- Prepare 5 of ladies fingers / okra.
- Prepare 1 of egg plant – thickly sliced.
- Prepare of B. Spices.
- Take 1/3 C of cooking oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed Indian spices (see Note).
- You need of C. Blend into a very fine paste.
- You need 1 of medium or big brown onion.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Use 2 of garlic.
- Take 1/2 C of soaked & softened dried chillies.
- Take of D. Make into a paste.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Baba’s Fish Curry Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Baba’s Meat Curry Powder.
- Provide of E. Seasonings.
- Get to taste of Chicken seasoning powder.
- Use of Note.
- Provide 1 of . Mixed Indian Spices or Panch Phoran can be bought ready mixed from the store.
- Provide 2 of . Panch Phoran can also be prepared at home by mixing equal portion of fennel seed, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seed, nigella seed. Use a teaspoon full in this fish curry.
Steps to make Spanish Mackerel Curry:
- A – Rub a teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt (or use chicken seasoning powder) on spanish mackerel slices. Fry fish slices until cooked through. Clean okra or ladies fingers’ stem (the very end of okras stem) and place okra on a hot wok. Cook at very high heat, without oil, for few minutes or until just wilted. This is to reduce the sliminess of the cut okra. Next, slice the eggplant..
- B – Use store-bought, pre-mixed indian spices or prepare at home by mixing equal portion of fennel seed, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seed and nigella seed. Use a teaspoon full of this mixed spices in this curry. Alternatively, just use a pinch of each spice..
- C – Place ingredients in C with 1/4 C – 1/3 C of water in a blender and blend into a very fine paste..
- D – Combine D in a bowl. Add enough water to make a soft curry paste, not too thick or too thin..
- Cooking the curry – Over medium heat, heat cooking oil in a big wok. Add B (mixed spices) and stir for few seconds..
- Add in C (blended ingredients) and cook until aromatic and translucent..
- Next, add D (curry paste) and continue cooking and stirring for 4-5 minutes or until oil is separated from the curry mixture..
- Pour 1 1/2 cups (to 2 cups) of water. Stir to mix and add sliced egg plant. Cover and bring to a boil and eggplant is tender. Season with enough chicken seasoning powder. Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly. Add okra and fish. Bring curry to a boil again and turn the heat off right after that. Dish up. Serve with rice, dipping bread or roti..
If you find this Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.