Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish curry recipe. To make goan fish curry you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan fish curry:
- Take 4 of cardamom pods,seeds only.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated unsweetened coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic,crushed.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger,chopped.
- Take 2 of mild red chilies.
- Use 1 tsp of each ground cumin,turmeric,paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 580 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 680 g of firm – fleshed white fish fillets,cut into 4 – inch pieces.
- Provide 1 of small potato,peeled and diced quite small.
- Prepare 12 of large prawns, peeled and deveined.
- You need 4 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes,chopped to serve.
Instructions to make Goan fish curry:
- In small saucepan over medium heat, dry -fry the cardamom seeds, coriander seeds and mustard seeds,until they begin to jump.Remove from heat, tip into a mortar and grind to a powder with the pestle.set aside.Add the coconut to the saucepan and toast until golden brown.remove from heat and set aside.In a medium frying pan,heat the oil and cook the onion for 5 minutes.Add garlic,ginger,chilies,cumin,turmeric,paprika, garam masala and cook for 2 minutes.Tip in the ground spices,.
- Toasted coconut and tamarind paste.Transfer to the slow cooker,and add the coconut milk.Stir together to combine.Place the fish and potato in the sauce, cover and cook on low for 4 hours.Thirty minutes before the end of cooking time,add the prawns and stir gently to coat in sauce.Before serving,adjust the seasoning as needed,stir in the coriander and garnish with chopped tomatoes..
If you find this Goan fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.