Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Navratan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navratan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to navratan curry recipe. To make navratan curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Navratan curry:
- Take 250 g of paneer.
- Use 1 of whole carrot.
- Take 1 of whole potato.
- Provide Half of cauliflower.
- Get 100 gm of peas.
- Take few of Cashew nuts grinded.
- Provide few of raisins.
- Get 1 of whole onion finely chopped.
- Use of Little bit of ginger paste.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Sugar.
- Use 1 table spoon of butter.
- Take Half cup of fresh cream.
- Get of Kasoori methi to add up flavour (optional).
Steps to make Navratan curry:
- First in a nonstick fry pan heat up butter followed by onion chilli and ginger paste. Fry till oil releases then add all the vegies & cook it in medium flame..
- Add sugar and salt as per taste then cover the lid and slow the flame.when the veggies are half cooked add little bit of water and cover again..
- When the veggies are full cooked add paneer and fresh cream and keep it for 5 mins. Then add few kasoori methi leaves and reduce the water to make a thick gravy. Add grinded cashew and rasins for garnish.
If you find this Navratan curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.