Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Get 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- Provide 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Take 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Use 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Get 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.