Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix veg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry recipe. You can have mix veg curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix veg curry:
- Use 1 of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1 of carrot diced.
- Prepare 100 gm of French beans chopped.
- Prepare 200 gm of potato diced.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 of small cinnamon.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Steps to make Mix veg curry:
- Heat oil in a kadhai… drop in the whole garam.masala… then add chopped onions.. fry till golden then add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste… stir and then add dry masala and add a little water and cook till oil leaves sides..
- Deep fry potatoes and keep.aside.. then add all the cut veggies into the masala and stir for 2 minutes… add 1 cup water and cook for 10 -15mins. Add cream and garnish with chopped coriander..
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
If you find this Mix veg curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.