Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. To make cauliflower kofta curry you need 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Get of For Kofta.
- Take 1 of small Cauliflower.
- Get 1-inch of ginger.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- Take 4 tbsp of besan.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
- Take of For Curry.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green chili.
- You need 5-6 of garlic.
- Use 1-inch of ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of degi mirch.
- You need 1 tbsp of sabzi masala.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted besan.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of malai+1 tbsp curd mix.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take as required of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of freshly crushed black pepper.
Instructions to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Wash and cut small cauliflower into pieces and grate it with ginger and green chili in a mixer grinder..
- Now, add coriander leaves and besan in it. Mix well and try to make kofta with hands. Use besan according to the binding..
- Then, add salt and oil to it. Mix well with hands to make kofta mixture. Now grease hands with oil and prepare small koftas..
- Deep fry koftas in medium hot oil by stirring occasionally until golden brown..
- For curry coarsely grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, and green chili in the grinder. Take it out in a bowl..
- Then, add all dry spices (coriander powder, turmeric powder, degi mirch and sabzi masala) in curry paste and mix well..
- Heat oil in a Kadai and roast cumin in it. Then, add asafoetida and mix well for a minute..
- Now, add curry paste to it and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame till oil separates..
- Then, add roasted besan and fennel powder to it. Then, add malai and curd mixture to it. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Then, add salt and 1 cup water to it. Mix well and cook for a minute by covering it with lid..
- Then, add fried gobhi kofte and mix gently. Cover it with lid and cook for a minute..
- Finally, add coriander leaves and black pepper to it. Mix well and serve hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.