Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer, aubergine & cashew curry recipe. To cook paneer, aubergine & cashew curry you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Prepare of Paste mix.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 20 g of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Rest of the sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 250 ml of double cream.
- Take of The good stuff 🍆 🧀 🥜.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 200 g of paneer.
- Use 100 g of cashews.
- Get 150 ml of natural yoghurt.
- Take of Serve with.
- You need of Rice 🍚.
Steps to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Mix the paste ingredients and heat for 5 minutes..
- Mix the double cream, add some salt and set aside..
- Chop the aubergine into 3cm cubes and cook in vegetable oil until it starts to soften and brown..
- Cut up the paneer into small chunks and add to the pan with the cashews. Cook until everything has browned..
- Add the sauce back to the pan and heat through..
- Mix in the natural yoghurt and serve with rice..
If you find this Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.