Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy beef Massaman curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. You can cook easy beef massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Provide 500 g of diced beef.
- Take 800 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 2.5 of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- Get 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Use 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- Use 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.