Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince with peas & potatoes curry/ qeema aloo🍜 recipe. To make chicken mince with peas & potatoes curry/ qeema aloo🍜 you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜:
- You need of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- You need of Green chilli (2).
- Provide of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Use of Salt (1 tsp).
- Provide of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- Take of Red chilli flakes (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp).
- Provide of Black cardamom (2).
- Prepare of Black clove (1).
- Provide of Cumin seeds (1/2 tsp).
- Provide of Oil (1/2 cup).
- You need of Peas (1/2 cup).
- Get of Potato (1 medium).
- Take of Water (1 cup).
- Use of Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜:
- In a food processor add chicken, green chilli and garlic paste. Now process well. After that transfer the chicken mince in a bowl. On the other hand, slice the tomatoes and set aside..
- In a wok or pot add oil, heat it up to low flame then add tomatoes, black cardamom, black clove and cumin seeds. Now mix well..
- After that add spices and mix and mash the tomatoes. Now add chicken mince and cook until white on low to medium flame..
- Next add peas and chopped potato. Stir well. Then add water and let the curry cook on low to medium flame until chicken, peas and potaoes are well cooked..
- When curry is made. Garnish and Serve hot with flat bread, naan, chapatti or rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.