Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's fried curry pasta recipe. You can cook mom's fried curry pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Fried Curry Pasta:
- Take 200 g of Penne or Macaroni.
- Take of [Curry Paste].
- Use 40 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- Get 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- Provide 30 g of Fresh Coriander (finely chopped, stem and leaves separated).
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use as needed of Olive Oil.
- Provide as needed of Salt.
- Use of If needed Water (or reuse pasta water).
- Provide of [Optional].
- Take as needed of Blue Cheese Dip (see my recipe).
Steps to make Mom's Fried Curry Pasta:
- PASTA; heat a pot of water until boiling, add 2-3 pinches of Salt and 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. Remove, strain and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE; add 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a hot wok. Fry one at a time, until each becomes fragrant, Onions, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander Stems. Then add one at a time, mixing each one well, Curry Powder, Ketchup and Worcestershire Sauce. Add Salt to taste. If the Paste Looks dry, add water if necessary..
- ASSEMBLY; add the Pasta to the wok and mix well, then add the Coriander Leaves and mix well. Serve on a plate with Blue Cheese Dip and garnish with Coriander Leaves..
- I made this with Mix Veggies in Butter and Stir Fry Fresh Coriander Chicken.
If you find this Mom's Fried Curry Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.