Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles recipe. To make thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles you only need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- You need 500 gms of shrimps/prawns.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Take 3 tsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 200 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
- Provide of Blend to paste :.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 cups of coriander and mint leaves.
- Use 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of ginger grated.
- Provide 2-3 of lime leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon squeezed.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 1 packet of Rice noodles/vermicelli.
- Provide of pickled gherkins for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Blend the ingredients shown in the pic to smooth paste.
- Green Thai curry Paste is ready.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.add the shrimps, 2 lime leaves, salt, 2 tsp honey & saute for few mints. after few minutes the shrimps will shell out the water. remove dat stock in a bowl for further use..
- Saute the shrimps for few mints until light golden in colour & keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a deep pan. add the lime leaves, green curry paste, & cook for few mints..
- Once the oil floats on top add coconut milk, shrimp stock, remaining honey, salt & simmer the gravy for 5-10 mints..
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy. add half ofthe shrimps in gravy & keep the remaining aside for garnish. add the fresh cream to the simmering gravy & cook for few mints..
- For glass noodles cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the packet (just add the noodles in hot water forfew mints) spread the rice noodles on a serving plate & garnish with remaining shrimps & pickled gherkins. transfer the green gravy in a bowl..
- Serve hot with Rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.