Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. To make brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Use 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide 2 cups of panko.
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Take 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Use 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- You need 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Get 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Prepare 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Get 2 of small potatoes.
- Take 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Instructions to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.