Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Malabar Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar prawn curry recipe. To make malabar prawn curry you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Use 300 grams of king prawns, peeled, leave the tail intact, deveined and washed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of each fennel and cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli slit lengthwise.
- Take 2 stalks of curry leaves.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Get 1 cm of ginger, sliced.
- Take of Curry mix.
- Get 2 tbsp of @sainsburys medium curry powder or any curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mild chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 200 grams of french beans.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Use 150 mls of water.
- Provide 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan on medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter. Now add curry leaves, fenugreek, cumin and fennel seeds. Saute for 1 min. Add the chopped onion garlic and ginger and saute till softened..
- Add the curry spices and fry for a further 10 seconds making sure it doesn’t burn. Add the 150ml of water and salt. Bring to boil then add in the coconut milk…
- Add the green beans and continue to cook for 3 minutes. Add the prawns and tomatoes and cook over low heat for 6-7 minutes. Turn the heat and stir in the coriander leaves. Serve with white rice..
If you find this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.