Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jenn's Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jenn's Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jenn's curry chicken recipe. To make jenn's curry chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jenn's Curry Chicken:
- Get 12 of Chicken wings cut up (Discard tips).
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- Provide 5 of Potatoes cut up.
- Use 1 of large onion cut up.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of mini sweet peppers cut up.
- You need 4 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 6 Tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
- Provide of Enough water to cover top of ingredients.
Instructions to make Jenn's Curry Chicken:
- Saute onion, mini sweet peppers, curry powder and garlic in oil until Curry is cooked, about 5 minutes. Don't burn Curry or garlic..
- Remove garlic and onion mixture and set aside in a separate bowl. Add chicken to the pot and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add back onions and garlic mixture. Add potatoes and enough water to cover the chicken in the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook until the sauce is thick and the chicken is tender about one-and-a-half hours. Serve with Jasmine rice and enjoy..
If you find this Jenn's Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.