Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Japanese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan japanese curry recipe. To make vegan japanese curry you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Japanese Curry:
- You need 100 g of eggplant.
- Get 150 g of potato.
- Take 1/2 of carrot (or 1 small carrot).
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 of large okura.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 170 g of extra firm tofu.
- Provide of parsley (optional).
- Prepare of cooked rice.
Steps to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Place the sliced tofu to the baking tray and bake them for 25 minutes..
- Chop the ginger and garlic. Slice onion..
- Heat the pot over low to medium heat. Spread the olive oil. Once the pan has heated, add ginger, garlic, and onion. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Peel the carrot. Chop the eggplant, potato, peeled carrot, and tomato into bite-size pieces as shown in this picture..
- Add the eggplant, potato, carrot, and tomato to the pot. Add the baked tofu, vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and salt. Cover and boil for 15 minutes..
- Wash okra and cut off the stem. Peel off the streaks near the heather. By peeling off this torso, you can eat the okra's head part deliciously..
- Boil the water. Once the water has boiled, add 1/2 tsp of salt. Add the okura and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. (If you use small okura, boil for only 2 minutes.).
- Drain the okura and set aside. Garnish the curry with cooked rice, parsley and boiled okura. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Japanese Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.