Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn masala curry recipe. To make prawn masala curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Masala Curry:
- Use 200 gram of prawn.
- Use 1 of onion(chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of tomato (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of methidana( fenugreek seeds).
- Take 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
Steps to make Prawn Masala Curry:
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan,add prawn and saute for 2 minutes only.Keep aside..
- Heat an another pan,add oil.When reached at smoking point,add mathidana.Add chopped onion and fry till golden..
- Mix red chilli powder and coriander powder to ginger garlic paste.Also add mustard powder and pepoer powder.Mix well to make a paste.Add to fried onion..
- Cook for 1 minute on high flame.Add chopped coriander and salt.Mix..
- Add 1 cup water,cover and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes,add prawn.Mix well.Add1/2cup water and cook for 4-5minutes on medium -low flame..
- Now prawn curry is well cooked.Add chopped coriander leaves.Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes..
- Prawn curry is ready to be served.Serve with boiled rice/roti..
If you find this Prawn Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.