Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to assam pedas / sour & spicy fish recipe. To cook assam pedas / sour & spicy fish you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish:
- Use 1 lb of pomfret.
- Take 1 of tomato (wedges cut).
- Use 1 tsp of fish curry powder.
- Provide 5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar/palm sugar.
- Get 10 small of okras/lady's finger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Provide 5 grams of vietnamese mint/vietnamese coriander.
- Prepare of Spice paste.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 stick of lemon grass (white parts only).
- Get 4 of shallots.
- Use 10 of dried chillies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shrimp/prawn paste.
- Provide of Tamarind juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 20 grams of tamarind pulp.
Instructions to make Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish:
- Pound the spice paste with mortar and pestle or grind them in a food processor. Set aside..
- Soak the tamarind pulp in warm water for 15 minutes. Squeeze the tamarind pulp constantly to extract the flavor into the water. Drain the pulp and save the tamarind juice..
- Heat oil and fry the spice paste for 2 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the tamarind juice, fish curry powder and bring to boil..
- Add the tomato wedges and okras and bring to boil..
- Add the fish, salt, and palm sugar/sugar..
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve while hot..
If you find this Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.