Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. You can have brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Take 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- You need 18 of steamer clams.
- You need 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Provide 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- You need 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- You need of cooked jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.