Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seafood Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood curry recipe. You can cook seafood curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Curry:
- Get of As much as you like:.
- You need of squid (gutted and cleaned and cut into bite sized or round slices).
- Use of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Prepare of scallops (wipe off any excess water).
- Prepare 1 of onion (slice thinly).
- Get 1/3 of carrot (cut into small bite sized pieces).
- Prepare of mushrooms (optional).
- You need 100 g of Japanese curry roux (adjust the thickness of curry to taste).
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 600-700 ml of water.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Seafood Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and cook all seafood until they are coated evenly. Season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat the butter in a same pan over low heat and saute onion until lightly browned. Add carrot and mushrooms and cook for 1 ~ 2 minutes..
- Pour in water in the same pan and bring to a boil and simmer until the carrot are tender over medium heat..
- Turn off the heat and add curry roux and lightly stir. Simmer again over low heat until thickened. Add seafood and stir to combine..
If you find this Seafood Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.