Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish curry recipe. To cook goan fish curry you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan fish curry:
- You need 1 kg of fish.
- You need 1 1/2 inch of lump of tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 1 of sliced tomato.
- Get 5-6 of dry red chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Hot water for gravy.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Goan fish curry:
- Marinate fish in 1 tsp turmeric, salt & lemon. After 15 mins cook fish both sides on a hot pan in oil..
- Put tomatoes, ginger,garlic,coconut,dry red chillies, tamarind puree,coriander seeds,cumin seeds in a food processor, process with 1/2 cup of water..
- In a pan, heat oil & saute sliced onions. Put 1tsp turmeric, salt and saute.
- Once onions are cooked, add puree from the food processor and cook thoroughly..
- When you see oil is coming out that means gravy is ready. Adjust spices now.adjust water, if you need more gravy add hot water, Add cooked fish and fold gently. Turn off the flame and cover. Let rest for 5 mins..fish will be tender and ready to eat..
- Garnish with coriander and serve with steam rice.
If you find this Goan fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.