Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya curry with coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya curry with coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya curry with coconut milk recipe. To make soya curry with coconut milk you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya curry with coconut milk:
- You need 200 g of soya granules.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 of elachi.
- You need stick of Small cinnamon.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- Take of Salt as required.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take of Chilli powder as required.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 5 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Soya curry with coconut milk:
- Take a kadai add oil, elachi, cloves, cinnamon,cumin seeds and bay leaf.then add onion paste and curry leaves..
- Fry the onion paste till the raw smell disappears.then add ginger garlic paste. fry for 2-3 mins. Add tomato puree.fry till oil leaves. Add cumin powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt. Fry for 2mins..
- Before cooking the curry soak the soya granules in warm water for 10mins and wash it for 2-3 times. Squeeze the water..
- Now add soya granules to fried gravy. And fry it for 5-10mins on low flame. Now add coconut milk and some water to it..
- Soak the poppy seeds and cashew nuts in water and grind it into fine paste..
- When the water is evaporated in curry add the poppy seeds paste and masala powder. Stir it completely and cook it for 2mins. Switch off the flame.garnish with Coriander leaves. Serve it with roti..
If you find this Soya curry with coconut milk recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.