Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle palak paneer recipe. You can cook homestyle palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Take 3/4 of ths bag of spinach.
- Use Half of yellow onion; diced.
- Use 6 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 1 of ” ginger; minced.
- Get Half of tomato; diced.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Tofu or Paneer.
Instructions to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Blanch your spinach for 1 min. Drain. Blend to your desired consistency in a food processor or blender..
- Sauté the garlic onion and ginger until slightly brown. About 6 mins. Add a pinch of salt to help the onions sweat..
- Toss in the cumin seeds, saute for 2 mins, then add the coriander, turmeric, and kashmiri chili..
- Sauté your tomatoes in the pan for another minute. Add in your blended spinach and another hefty pinch of salt. Add water if it’s too dry..
- The garam masala, kasoori methi leaves, and tofu/paneer should be added in last. Turn off the heat and add butter or cream (optional). Enjoy!.
If you find this Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.