Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. You can cook spicy chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Use 650 gm of chicken.
- Take 4 spoon of oil.
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 spoon of sarson.
- Provide 8 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 spoon of red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of jeera.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Use 2-3 of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- In a pan heat oil then add curry leaves and sarson..
- Cook the tomatoes on medium flame and add coriander powder, chilli, ginger and garlic and salt. Chicken masala and pav bhaji masala.
- Now add chicken and cook for few mins..
- Add water and cook chicken well..
- Serve it with rice after garnishing with coriander leaves..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.