Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Machha ambila recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Machha ambila recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to machha ambila recipe. You can cook machha ambila using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Machha ambila:
- Provide 4 of Rohu fish pieces.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Panch phoron.
- Take 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Jaggery /sugar or according to taste.
- Provide of Tarmarind soaked in warm Water few.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Machha ambila:
- Marinate fish pieces with salt and turmeric powder for 10mins..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan, add panch phoron, dry red chilli, chopped onion, curry leaves. hing. Saute..
- When onion becomes light pink add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw aroma goes..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt..
- Add fish pieces and fry each side 2mins..
- Add 1cup tarmarind water..
- When boil comes add jaggery /sugar..
- Cook further few mins till jaggery melts and gravy becomes thick. Adjust consistency according to your choice..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with steamed rice..
- Panch phoron is a mixture of – Cumin, Brown Mustard, Fenugreek, Nigella and Fennel seeds..
- Adjust sweetness and sourness of the gravy according to the taste..
If you find this Machha ambila recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.