Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe. To make thai coconut curry turkey meatballs you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide of egg.
- Take 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbls of curry paste.
- Use of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of onion chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbls of ginger minced.
Steps to make THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs:
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
If you find this THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.