Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. To cook slow cooker curry chicken you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Get 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.