Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, Sabsige soppina palya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dill leaves lentil curry | Suva-toordal bhaji | Sabsige soppina palya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dill leaves lentil curry | Suva-toordal bhaji | Sabsige soppina palya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dill leaves lentil curry | suva-toordal bhaji | sabsige soppina palya recipe. suva-toordal bhaji Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dill leaves lentil curry | Suva-toordal bhaji | Sabsige soppina palya:
- Provide 1/2bunch of Dill leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Toor dal.
- You need 2 of Red chilli whole.
- Take 2-3 of Onion – small, finely chopped.
- Use 10-12 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Steps to make Dill leaves lentil curry | Suva-toordal bhaji | Sabsige soppina palya:
- De-stalk dill leaves. Wash the dill leaves and toor dal well..
- Chop dill leaves roughly..
- Transfer chopped dill leaves and toor dal directly into a pressure cooker or into a container for cooking in the pressure cooker..
- Add 1 cup water. Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles. Allow to cool..
- In the meanwhile, peel the garlic. If cloves of garlic are big, slice them or use as is. Finely chop the onions..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok. Add mustard & cumin seeds, asafoetida, garlic & ehole red chillies. Saute for a minute..
- When garlic turns golden, add the finely chopped onions. Saute for a minute..
- Add salt and saute until onions turn translucent..
- Open the pressure cooker. Drain the excess water. Keep the water aside to use later if the curry feels dry..
- Add the cooked dill leaves and toor dal to the sauteed onions..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala..
- Mix well and cook on med-low heat..
- Cook until the moisture is reduced. Turn off heat..
- I have served sabsige soppina palya with hot jolada rotti (jowar rotis), some aamras since mangoes are in season and sliced cucumbers with wedges of lemon for a wholesome North Karnataka meal for dinner. This curry pairs well with phulkas or chapatis too..
If you find this Dill leaves lentil curry | Suva-toordal bhaji | Sabsige soppina palya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.