Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna coconut curry pasta recipe. To make tuna coconut curry pasta you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta:
- Get 250 g of wholewheat fusilli pasta.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of glove garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of spring onion.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cans of tuna shredded (drained).
Instructions to make Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta:
- Boil water in a pot and cook pasta for 15-20 minutes..
- Finely chopped the onions, garlic and spring onion or chop in a food processor..
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion mix with 1 teaspoon of salt till soft, not brown..
- Mix the curry powder, garam masala, paprika and parsley in a cup..
- Add to onion and fry for 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn the curry powder mix..
- Add coconut milk, turn heat to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add tuna and cook for 5 minute on low heat..
- Drain pasta once cooked and mix in tuna sauce..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.