Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe. You can cook mustard fish curry #mycookbook using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard fish curry #mycookbook:
- Take 3 pieces of rohu fish (any fish).
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Fresh 3-5 green chillies (optional).
- Get of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Mustard fish curry #mycookbook:
- In a frying pan pour oil. When it’s bit hot add chopped onions & garlic. Sauté them for 2 minutes on medium to high flame. Add Salt, turmeric & red chilli powder. Stir them with little amount of water..
- Now add tomato paste & mustard. Cook them for few minutes on medium heat. Add the fishes. Gently rub the spices on them. Now cover with lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low flame. In between check the fishes and add water if needed. Add honey. At the end add some fresh green chillies. But it’s optional. Then garnish with fresh chopped coriander. Serve with rice😊.
If you find this Mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.