Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. You can cook palak paneer w/ coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Provide 1 bag of spinach.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- Use 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- Get 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1/2 of chili; minced.
- You need of Paneer; cubed.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Use of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Use of Garam Masala.
- Use of Kasoori Methi.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
Steps to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.