Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vendakkai kathirikai kadayal (mashed okra & brinjal curry) recipe. You can have vendakkai kathirikai kadayal (mashed okra & brinjal curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry):
- Use 1.5 cup of Okra(Chopped into 1 inch long pieces).
- Take 1.5 cup of Brinjal(Chopped into cubes).
- You need 2 of Nos. Medium Size Tomatoes(Quartered).
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Toor Dal/Pigeon Peas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sambar Powder or 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 of + 1 tbsp Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida Powder(Hing).
- Take A few of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry):
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pressure pan. Saute the okras on high flame for 5 mins..
- Add in the brinjals, tomatoes, green chillies, sambar powder and turmeric powder. Saute for a while..
- Now add in washed and drained toordal..
- Also put in 1.5 cup water..
- Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles..
- Open. Mash with the back of a heavy ladle..
- Heat oil. Splutter the mustard. Add in the cumin seeds, hing and curry leaves..
- Now add this seasoning and salt to the mashed vegetables. Mix well..
- Offer Mashed Okra & Brinjal with Cooked Rice or Idli or Dosa to Lord Sri Krishna. Honor Krishna Prasadam..
If you find this Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.