Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Use 500 gm of drumstick chicken.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1-2 of black cardamom.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamom.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Get of I tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Use 3/4 cup of tomato puree.
- You need to taste of Sat,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of Water, as required.
- You need of Coriander leaves, for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add all whole spices..
- Add chopped onions and let them brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute. Add some water and puree this mix with a hand blender..
- Add tomato purée, salt and other dry spices..
- Add chicken pieces when the purée is thick and all spices blenders well..
- Sauté the chicken well for 5-7 ministers and then add water to make gravy as required..
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles and then on low flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Open the cooker when pressure goes off and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti or both..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.