Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry cous cous with Irish potatoes sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry cous cous with Irish potatoes sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry cous cous with Irish potatoes sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry cous cous with irish potatoes sauce recipe. To cook curry cous cous with irish potatoes sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry cous cous with Irish potatoes sauce:
- You need of Couscous.
- Take of Curry.
- Provide of Water as required.
- Get of Sauce.
- Provide 2 of large Irish potatoes.
- Get of Red pepper, scotch bonnet, and onions.
- Use of Tomatoes paste.
- Use to taste of Seasonings.
- You need of Fried fish.
- Prepare of Nutmeg and garlic.
Instructions to make Curry cous cous with Irish potatoes sauce:
- I use local steaming method:place a pot on fire add 1cup of water to d pot place ur iron colender inside d pot den place a clean leather to d colender put ur couscous,curry powder,oil and add hot water an mix properly den close the leather and cover with the pot cover after 5mnts open it and check if it s soft if it is not den u add more hot water mix and cover again until well cooked.
- Peel ur potatoes,dice,wash and perboil.
- Wash ur red pepper scotch bonnet and onions, nutmeg and garlic then grind.
- Place a pan on fire add ur required cooking oil and fry with little onions den add ur grind kayan Miya, boiled potatoes, tomatoes paste and fried fish and stir fry.
- Add little water to the sauce and allow to cook for 3mnts.
If you find this Curry cous cous with Irish potatoes sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.