Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry kerala style recipe. You can have chicken curry kerala style using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Kerala style:
- Use 1 kg of Chicken -.
- Use 3 of Onion big cut into slices.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes small cut into cubes.
- You need 2 to 3 sprigs of Curry leaves -.
- You need of For the masala paste.
- Provide 2 tbspn of Whole Coriander seeds-.
- Use 3 of Whole dry chilli- (adjust to taste).
- Provide 1 tbspn of Ginger & Garlic – chopped roughly.
- Get 1 small bowl of Coconut-.
- Use 5 to 7 of Pepper corns -.
- Provide 1 tspn of Fennel seeds-.
- Prepare of For the marination:-.
- Provide 3 to 4 tbspns of Curd-.
- Take to taste of Salt & the ground paste.
- Use 2-1/2 tbsp to 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Take 1/2 tsp (adjust to taste) of Red chilli powder-.
- Prepare 1 tspn (adjust to taste) of Everest chicken masala -.
- Take as needed of Water for cooking.
- Prepare of For extra spice use more green chillies.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Kerala style:
- Take a big vessel and put the chicken pieces in it then wash it properly a few times….Then drain and keep it aside…..
- Now take a small kadai put little oil in it…And when hot add the dry red chilli….Put coriander seeds and give a nice stir till you get a nice aroma….Then add fennel seeds,pepper corns,chopped ginger & garlic pieces,curry leaves & fresh coconut…Then mix well..Let it cool for 2 minutes…Then grind it and make a paste of it….And keep aside..
- Now in that vessel put curd,the chicken pieces,salt and the ground paste….And marinate it for about 1 hour atleast….
- Later on keep this same vessel on the gas…Let it cook….Do not pour water too much….Chicken pieces give out water….so be careful….Cover with a lid and let it cook for a few minutes about 10 to 12…Check in between….If it is cooked…Or else pour some more water…And cook again till soft and done..
- In the meantime…Take a tadka pan..Put little oil in that pan….
- Put sliced onions,curry leaves and saute well…Then add all the dry masalas…That is turmeric powder,red chilli powder…and everest chicken masala…Mix well and fry for 2 to 3 minutes…Turn off the gas…..
- Pour this fried mix over the cooked chicken…Mix well…if not done cook the chicken again for a few minutes more….serve hot with chapati or rice…Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Enjoy this chicken gravy….This is the pic I have….Direct from the kadai.. Here I have made with only chicken legs….
If you find this Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.