Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matar paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matar paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matar paneer curry recipe. To make matar paneer curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matar paneer curry:
- Get 250 grams of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 bowl of peas.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 3 of dried red chillies.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
Steps to make Matar paneer curry:
- Marinate Paneer cubes with salt and pinch haldi keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Take pan add oil 2 tbsp oil, add onion ginger garlic green chilli red chilli cashew nuts, fry well allow to cool and then make a paste..
- Take pan add 2 tbsp oil heat fry paneer cubes keep aside..
- Take pan add oil and add grind masala fry well, add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder,haldi powder, saute well until masala leaves the oil, add green peas and little water. Then add paneer cubes mix well if you want more gravy add some water and cook. Add coriander leaves and garam masala keep for 10 minutes on slow flame.
- Ready to serve with chapati or paratha enjoy with your family take care eat well..
If you find this Matar paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.