Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken curry recipe. To make low carb chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb chicken curry:
- Use 1 of brown onion diced.
- Provide 6 of skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 4 of Cardoman pods.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic and ginger.
- Use 2 cups of cubed pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Get 1 cup of fresh peas.
- Get 1 punnet of portobellini mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Low carb chicken curry:
- Fry whole spices in a dry pot, when fragrant add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and ginger and dry ground spices – fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken thighs and mushrooms and brown in spice mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a simmer with pot closed. After 40 minutes add cubes sweet potato and pumpkin.
- After another 20minutes add peas and cook until pumpkin and sweet potatoes are done. Season to taste.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and top with chopped fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy with your choice of cooling sambals..
If you find this Low carb chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.