Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawns Vada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns vada recipe. To cook prawns vada you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns Vada:
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Prawns – chopped (Around 20 – 25 large prawns),.
- Take 3/4 cup of coconut Grated –.
- Use 4 – 5 of chilies , Green – chopped.
- Get 4 – 5 of Pearl onions , – chopped.
- Take 1/2 inch of Ginger – chopped ,.
- You need 10 of Curry leaves –.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder –.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilly powder –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder –.
- You need to taste of Salt – As required.
- Prepare of Oil – To deep / shallow fry.
Instructions to make Prawns Vada:
- Coarsely grind all the ingredients together in a grinder till well blended..
- Wet your palms and take a small portion from the mixture and make cutlets. Shallow fry in hot oil till golden brown on either side..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Prawns Vada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.