Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin soup recipe. To cook thai pumpkin soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 1 tin of pumpkin purée.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of lemon grass (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare of Hot chilli powder and coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Pumpkin Soup:
- On a medium heat saucepan, add vegetable cooking oil in, when it’s hot add garlic in and stir well..
- Add pumpkin purée and coconut milk in mix them well then add grated ginger and lemon grass..
- Then add some curry powder and seasoning with soysauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add some hot chilli powder in and stir well. Drain your soup to through the sieve to get rid of big bits of lemongrass. You can add some more water on if it’s become too thick. Can be served with some more chilli powder and coriander and bread..
If you find this Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.