Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Get For of green Curry paste-.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- Use 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare other of Other ingredients:-.
- Provide 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- Provide 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Take 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare As needed of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- Get As needed of oil.
- Get 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide as required of Cashews to garnish.
- Take as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- Take as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.