Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) recipe. To make my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Get 2-3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Provide 4 of skinless boneless chicken tenderloins.
- Use 2 of (10.5) once cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 14.5 ounce of can chicken broth or chicken soup base.
- Provide 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked long grain rice.
- Use 1 of S&B mild curry block –> just 1 slice (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
Steps to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook your bacon for 15 minutes or until done..
- Chop up bacon and add it to the slow cooker..
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker..
- You can add a bag of frozen carrots to your curry as well..
- S&B Golden Curry. I add it for that additional kick. But it's (Optional)..
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
If you find this My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.