Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken 555 Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 555 Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 555 curry recipe. To cook chicken 555 curry you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 555 Curry:
- Prepare 800 gm of Chicken bones thigh pieces.
- Take 1 Tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Maida.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide Pinch of food color red.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Prepare 1 of Big onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Big tomato Puree.
- Provide 2 of Chopped Green chilies.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri Chili Powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tsp of Kasuri Methi(dry).
- Prepare leaves of Few Curry.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cream or Full Fat Milk.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Provide 2/3 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
Instructions to make Chicken 555 Curry:
- First in a bowl take the boneless chicken piece add the first marinate and keep aside (Kashmiri,turmeric,coriander Powder,salt,color,lemon Juice,corn flour,maida).
- Hot Oil deep fry them and keep aside till crisp..
- In a pan add some butter add cumin seed,curry leaves, Then add onion,green chillies and ginger garlic paste sauté well and add salt and sugar and cook till crisp. Remove some from pan and add it into tomato and purée all together..
- Then add the purée to the onion and sauté till oil separate add 1 cup water and cook. Then add all dry spices Kashmiri powder,garam Masala powder,salt cook till oil separate..
- Then add the cream and cook for 5- 10 min and then add kasuri methi and add fried chicken and add some water and cook til it thickens.Then add a dollop of butter and close and cook for while.Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Chicken 555 Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.