Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caitlin chicken coconut curry recipe. To cook caitlin chicken coconut curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Use 60 ml of Coconut Oil.
- Use 2 of Onions, peeled and diced.
- Use 2 of Bird's eye or Thai Chillies, deseeded and diced.
- Provide 1 kg of deboned Chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 6 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 5 cm of fresh Ginger, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 15 ml of ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of Almond Milk.
- Get 440 g of Crushed Pineapple in light syrup.
- You need 2 of large Carrots, coarsely grated.
- Use 60 ml of Yellow Curry Paste.
- You need 5 ml of Salt.
- Get 2,5 ml of ground black Pepper.
- Use 30 ml of Lime Juice.
- You need 50 ml of fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Provide 50 ml of fresh Basil Leaves.
Instructions to make Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Heat Oil in large wok over medium high heat, fry Onions and Chilli till Onions are soft, about 5 minutes..
- Add Chicken and cook while stirring till Chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Add Garlic, Ginger and Coriander and cook while stirring till Garlic is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain Syrup from Pineapple and set Pinapple aside. To the cooked Chicken, add Cream, Milk, Syrup, Carrots and Curry Paste. Mix through and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Lime Juice to taste. Add Pineapple and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice, garnish with fresh Coriander and Basil.
If you find this Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.