Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. You can have green chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green chicken curry:
- Use 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Take 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets,cut into chunks.
- Use 2 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 grams of can coconut milk.
- Provide 225 grams of bamboo shots,drained and rinsed.
- Get 175 grams of (6oz) green beans,halved.
- Take 4 tbsp of shredded fresh thai or normal basil leaves.
- Take 1 of lime slices,to garnish.
Steps to make Green chicken curry:
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.Add the chicken and stir fry over a med heat for 5-6 mins until lightly browned.Add the curry paste and cook stirring for 1 min more..
- pour in the coconut milk and add the bamboo shoots and beans.Bring to the boil ,then reduce the heat and simmer gently for12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are tender.
- stir in the shredded basil.Spoon in to plates and garnish with slices of lime.
- v nice with Thai fragrant rice..
If you find this Green chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.