Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal dip dal curry recipe. You can cook brinjal dip dal curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal dip Dal curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of masoor dal.
- Take 3-4 of small size brinjal.
- Provide 3 of dry chillies.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Brinjal dip Dal curry:
- Firtly, saok the dal for about 1-2 hours, then wash it gently to make a rough paste, to it add all the dry spices followed by ginger garlic paste..
- Now, take 3 small size brinjal which is slightly cut from middle and fry it to make it softer from outside, then stuffed the fried brinjal with dal paste and again deeply fry till it turns golden brown from both the sides..
- Heat a pan with few drops of vegetable oil sauteed all the dry spices including dal paste, give a good mixed then pour 1 and 1/2 cup of water to it, let it come to a boil then add the fried brinjal to it in medium flame for about 5 mins, lastly add a lime juice to give a tangy flavour. Serve hot..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, green chillies and, piece of lemon, it taste good when it's serve with plain rice..
If you find this Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.