Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry satay chicken skewer recipe. To make curry satay chicken skewer you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Use 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Get 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Take 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Use 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Take 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 oz of sour cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
If you find this Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.