Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gutti Vankaya Kura (Stuffed Brinjal Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gutti Vankaya Kura (Stuffed Brinjal Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gutti Vankaya Kura (Stuffed Brinjal Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gutti vankaya kura (stuffed brinjal curry) recipe. You can have gutti vankaya kura (stuffed brinjal curry) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gutti Vankaya Kura (Stuffed Brinjal Curry):
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Pea nuts.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Seasame Seeds.
- Prepare 6 – 8 numbers of Chillies Dry Red.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Coriander Seeds.
- Get 10 grams of Coconut Dry.
- You need 1 number of Onion.
- Get 4 numbers of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 number of Tamarind Lemon size.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare pinch of Turmeric.
- Take 500 grams of Brinjal.
Instructions to make Gutti Vankaya Kura (Stuffed Brinjal Curry):
- For Masala: Dry roast all the ingredients on a slow flame..
- Grind all the dry roasted ingredients along with 1 onion and 4 cloves of garlic ,Tamarind, Dry coconut, Turmeric. Make it into a fine paste by adding very little water..
- Slit the brinjal into 4 pieces in the middle..
- Add some oil and salt to this paste..
- Fill the paste into the brinjal as shown..
- Put some oil in the pan and add the stuffed brinjal. Let it fry on all sides. Now add remaining masala by adding some water into it..
- Now close the lid and let the brinjal cook till soft..
- Now the yummy Andhra Special home made Gutti Vankaya Curry is ready to eat. Goes well with roti and rice..
If you find this Gutti Vankaya Kura (Stuffed Brinjal Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.