Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditinal south indian breakfast platter recipe. To cook traditinal south indian breakfast platter you only need 46 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter:
- Provide of carrot cashew payasam_.
- Provide 3 cups of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cashewnuts (kaju), soaked in1 cup warm milk for 1/2 hour.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Idli Batter.
- Prepare of Corn & Paneer Stuffed Idlis.
- Take 1 cup of boiled & crushed corn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked & to crushed urad dal.
- Take of medu vad.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rava salt to taste.
- Provide of Oats Masala dal vada 1cup chana dal / kadle bele.
- You need 2 tbsp of urad dal 1/2 cup masala oats.
- Use 3 of kashmiri red chilli dried.
- Use 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of few curry leaves finally chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Use pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take as needed of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Coconut chutney_.
- Get 2 of chillies.
- Get of to taste. salt.
- Take as needed of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted bengal gram(daliya dal).
- Take 1 sprig of – curry leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of kokam.
- Provide 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need of for tempering.
- Take 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use of kokam panna..
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of black salt.
Instructions to make Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter:
- Boil the milk in a heavy-bottomed vessel till it is reduced to ¾ of it's quantity, while stirring continuously..
- Keep aside.Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes..
- Keep aside to cool for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Drain the cashewnuts and keep the milk aside..
- Combine the carrots and cashewnuts and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste..
- Add the prepared paste, sugar and the milk kept aside to the boiled milk and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well..
- Cool completely and refrigerate at least for 2 hours. Serve chilled..
- In a bowl mix boiled corn,paneer,salt,pepper powder,ginger chilli paste, corn flour…
- Mix all ingredients well. Make small round tikki shapes from the mixture..
- For Idlis.. In grease Idli moulds pour the 1/2 laddle ofbatter. Now put corn paneer tikki.again pour the batter over it…
- Steam Idlis for 10to 15 mins.. Serve hot with chutney..
- Mendu vada _Mix all ingredients well.
- Take a mixture on ur hand with wet thumb hole over it. put it in the hot oil for fry…
- Fry till it turns golden brown.. Njoy with ur favourite sambhar or chutney…
- Oats Masala dal vada_firstly, in a large bowl wash and soak 1 cup chana dal, 2 tbsp urad dal and 3 red chilli for 2 hours..
- Further, drain off the water and rest for 10 minutes. so that all water will be drained off..
- Transfer the dal to a blender and blend to coarse paste without adding any water. add just a tsp of water if required..
- Now transfer the coarse dal paste into large mixing bowl..
- Add in 1 green chilli, 1 inch ginger, ½ onion, few curry leaves, 3 tbsp coriander leaves, masala Oats,pinch of hing and salt to taste..
- Combine them well..
- Furthermore grease your hand with oil and prepare small balls, flatten the vada..
- And deep fry in hot oil..
- Also stir occasionally till the vada turns golden and crisp..
- Finally, serve Oats masala vada hot along with masala chai..
- Coconut chutney_grind all ingredients in mixture till smooth paste. Take it into the bowl..
- Now in 1tsp hot oil add the urad dal..mustard seeds,curry leaves,asafoetida…
- Pour over the chutney mixture… yummy chutney is ready…
- Soak the kokam in hot water for 1or 2 hours…
- Wen it soaked grind it into grinder along with sugar..till it become smooth paste..
- Strain it.. Add black salt,cumin powder..ice cubes.. serve chill.. serve chill..
If you find this Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.