Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle Gourd Curry in Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Curry in Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd curry in milk recipe. To make bottle gourd curry in milk you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle Gourd Curry in Milk:
- Get 1 of medium size Lauki (bottle gourd), sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies, slit.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 tbsp. of idli podi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Bottle Gourd Curry in Milk:
- Heat ghee in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the curry leaves and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the bottle gourd, salt, turmeric powder and milk. Cover and simmer on a low flame till it turns soft and the gravy is dry..
- Add the idli podi and coriander leaves. Mix well and take off the flame. Serve as a side dish with either rice or chapatis..
If you find this Bottle Gourd Curry in Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.