Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry pork stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry pork stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry pork stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork stew recipe. You can cook curry pork stew using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry pork stew:
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Brown sugar.
- Get of White pepper powder.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Get of Pork belly.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Take of Carrot (optional).
- Take of Peas (optional).
- Take of Pork belly broth.
Steps to make Curry pork stew:
- Prep all your ingredients as below.as you can see I am using the pork belly I made early and the broth too. Heat your pot and cooking oil,fry garli,onion and tomato to fragrance and wet,add in curry and white pepper powder. Sorry my wok is abit dark because I use the same wok I fry my other dish early..
- Once it get wet,if it’s too dry just add in pork belly broth. Keep check so it is not too dry. Then add all the fruit Veges as in the pictures below.Stir well..
- Then add in your pork.Stir well.and finally add in salt n brown sugar.keep adding the broth to make sure it is not too dry.Make sure to taste it now n then so it keep up to your liking.not too sweet n not to salty. Fry stir mixed it all about 3-5minutes then it is ready to serve. This won’t take u long as all the main thing is prep earlier. 10-15m it is done.happy try 😉. Do follow me on Instagram homecooking39..thehehe.
If you find this Curry pork stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.